This story features BANNERMAN ENERGY LIMITED, and other companies. For more info SHARE ANALYSIS: BMN
Attendees at the World Nuclear Symposium last weak grappled with supply issues in Canada and Niger and new demand from the SPUT.
-World Nuclear Symposium held in London
-Sanctions on Niger now threatening uranium supply
-The SPUT is back The World Nuclear Association and the Emirates Nuclear Energy Corp, with support from the International Atomic Energy Agency, launched the Net Zero Nuclear initiative on September 7, during the opening session of the World Nuclear Symposium held in London last week.The initiative calls for unprecedented collaboration between leaders and industry leading up to COP28 later this year, industry consultant TradeTech reports. It calls for the recognition of nuclear as a “green energy source” and advocacy for the tripling of nuclear power capacity to accelerate the transition to low-carbon energy systems. (Note: COP stands for Conference […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content