A leading fund manager names Boss Energy (ASX: BOE) as his pick of the uranium stocks. Plus, South32’s (ASX: S32) copper deal is a boost for porphyry hunters such as Sunstone Metals (ASX: STM) and Hot Chili (ASX: HCH).
World leaders – most of them, anyway – will soon be heading to Glasgow for the United Nation’s Climate Conference, otherwise known as COP26.
The idea is that there will be commitments to accelerated net zero emission targets to save us all from global warming through decarbonisation and the electrification of everything.
Quite reasonably, there is an expectation that the role of nuclear power in the decarbonised energy mix required to stop global warming needs to be more prominent than in previous climate conferences – that’s if the hurried-up zero emissions targets likely to emerge from COP26 are to be taken seriously.That is certainly the way Guy Keller sees things. Keller is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content