Sprott’s spot plan a strong tailwind for Boss. Plus, copper stocks show uranium peers what boom times are like as investors throw cash at them.
It’s game on in the uranium market.
If there is any doubt about that, take a look at the share price performance of a clutch of ASX-listed explorers in the past week.
Boss Energy (BOE) up 25%, Vimy (VMY) up 16%, Deep Yellow (DYL) up 25%, and Marenica up 40%.The share price gains are a response by the long-beaten-up sector to a cascade of positive developments over the same time frame.They include the White House telling lawmakers that it was okay to use public funds to keep the existing fleet of nuclear power plants, the world’s biggest, operating in support of the Biden Administration’s aggressive climate change agenda (50-52% carbon emission cuts below 2005 levels by 2030).Obviously very important. But the real gamechanger was the news […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content