A positive outlook for the nuclear sector is reflected in strong market fundamentals. There’s nothing more fundamental than fuel supply.
Many a ‘nuclear renaissance’ has fizzled out over the years but the optimism that surrounds the nuclear industry currently is clearly substantial – if the evidence of the uranium market is anything to go by. Cameco recently reported its results for the second quarter, noting an improved gross profit on the back of what it terms ‘significant momentum’ in the nuclear energy industry. Cameco added that the heightened supply risk caused by geopolitical developments are translating into increased opportunities. In a statement the company said: “All over the world, government policies and corporate decisions are being followed up with proposals, commitments, and actions to support the nuclear fuel cycle and re-energize nuclear power as a fundamental source of clean, secure and low-cost energy. We are seeing improving market fundamentals […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content