Uranium Royalty Corp (NASDAQ: UROY), a Vancouver, British Columbia, company, fell to close at $5.58 Monday after losing $0.02 (0.36%) on volume of 1,256,322 shares. The stock ranged from a high of $5.95 to a low of $5.50 while Uranium Royalty’s market cap now stands at $485,879,499.
Visit Uranium Royalty Corp’s profile for more information. The Daily Fix
Here’s a trending selection from our newsletter, The Daily Fix, that captured readers’ attention. Click here to subscribe and get The Daily Fix delivered right to your inbox.
Restaurant Brands International Misses Revenue Estimates; Cites Staffing Shortage, COVID-19 Burger King and Tim Hortons are struggling with a staffing crunch and the Delta variant keeping coffee-loving office workers at home, causing parent Restaurant Brands International Inc ( NYSE: QSR ), to miss estimates for quarterly revenue on Monday.U.S.-listed shares shed 4.4% as same-store sales at its Burger King, Tim Hortons and Popeyes chains […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content