Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) price on Friday, October 29, fall -7.72% below its previous day’s close as a downside momentum from buyers pushed the stock’s value to $4.66.
A look at the stock’s price movement, the level at last check in today’s session was $5.05, moving within a range at $5.00 and $5.22. Turning to its 52-week performance, $5.95 and $0.81 were the 52-week high and 52-week low respectively. Overall, UROY moved 31.17% over the past month.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world’s greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We’ve set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content