VANCOUVER, BC, Nov. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ: UROY ) (TSXV: URC) (" URC " or the " Company ") is pleased to provide the following update on the Langer Heinrich Mine, on which Uranium Royalty Corp. holds a production royalty of A$0.12 per kilogram of U 3 O 8 produced from the Langer Heinrich Mine and sold by Paladin Energy Limited (ASX:PDN,OTCQX: PALAF ) ("Paladin") and Paladin Energy Metals Ltd:
Langer Heinrich Mine Restart Plan and Mineral Resource and Ore Reserve Update
Paladin announced on November 4, 2021 an update to the Langer Heinrich Restart Plan and presented an update to the Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves Estimates for the Langer Heinrich Mine. Highlights of the update include: Confirms the restart cost estimate of US$81M and a 17 year mine life supported by Ore Reserves of 84.8 Mt with an average U 3 O 8 […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!