During the recent session, Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY)’s traded shares were 0.67 million. At the last check today, the stock’s price was $4.14, reflecting an intraday loss of -2.70% or -$0.11. The 52-week high for the UROY share is $5.60, that puts it down -35.27 from that peak though still a striking 80.43% gain since the share price plummeted to a 52-week low of $0.81. The company’s market capitalization is $332.89M, and the average trade volume was 547.73K shares over the past three months.
Uranium Royalty Corp. (UROY) registered a -2.70% downside in the last session and has traded in the red over the past 5 sessions. The stock plummet -2.70% in intraday trading to $4.14 this Wednesday, 09/22/21, hitting a weekly high. The stock’s 5-day price performance is -21.15%, and it has moved by 76.35% in 30 days. Based on these gigs, the overall price performance for the year […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content