Uranium Royalty Corp. ( NASDAQ:UROY – Get Rating ) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 2,110,000 shares, an increase of 25.6% from the April 15th total of 1,680,000 shares. Approximately 2.6% of the shares of the company are sold short. Based on an average trading volume of 497,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 4.2 days. Uranium Royalty Price Performance
Get Uranium Royalty alerts:
NASDAQ UROY traded up $0.03 on Friday, reaching $1.93. The stock had a trading volume of 425,896 shares, compared to its average volume of 536,850. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $2.03 and a two-hundred day moving average of $2.34. Uranium Royalty has a 1-year low of $1.81 and a 1-year high of $3.57. The company has a market cap of $192.38 million, a […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketbeat.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!