The trading price of Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) closed lower on Monday, May 09, closing at $2.83, -14.76% lower than its previous close.
Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $2.8101 and $3.12. In examining the 52-week price action we see that the stock hit a 52-week high of $5.95 and a 52-week low of $2.25. Over the past month, the stock has lost -34.94% in value.
Uranium Royalty Corp., whose market valuation is $260.80 million at the time of this writing, is expected to release its quarterly earnings report Jul 26, 2022 – Aug 02, 2022. Investors’ optimism about the company’s current quarter earnings report is understandable.
A company’s earnings reviews provide a brief indication of a stock’s direction in the short term, where in the case of Uranium Royalty Corp. No upward and no downward comments were posted in the last 7 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content