This news release constitutes a "designated news release" for the purposes of the Company’s prospectus supplement dated August 18, 2021 to its short form base shelf prospectus dated June 16, 2021.
VANCOUVER, BC, Dec. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ: UROY ) (TSXV: URC) (" URC " or the " Company ") announces that it has published its unaudited interim consolidated financial statements for the three and six months ended October 31, 2021 (the " Interim Period "), which are available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and EDGAR at www.sec.gov .
As at December 13, 2021, the Company had approximately C$104 million in cash, marketable securities and physical uranium holdings.
Physical Uranium Inventory Expanded The Company increased its physical uranium inventory by 300,000 pounds to 1,348,068 pounds, with an overall weighted average acquisition price of US$39.80 per pound.Also, as previously announced on December 2, 2021, the Company entered into […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content