This news release constitutes a "designated news release" for the purposes of the Company’s prospectus supplement dated August 18, 2021 to its short form base shelf prospectus dated June 16, 2021.
VANCOUVER, BC, Dec. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ: UROY ) (TSXV: URC) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a Supply Stream Agreement with CGN Global Uranium Limited to purchase 500,000 pounds of U3O8 from CGN delivered at Cameco from 2023 through 2025 at a weighted average price of $47.71 per pound (fixed prices and delivery dates). 300,000 pounds of U3O8 will be delivered on October 20, 2023, and additional 100,000 pounds of U308 each to be delivered on June 14, 2024 and April 2, 2025.
CGN Global (subsidiary of CGN Mining Company Limited) is the overseas nuclear fuel business platform of China General Nuclear Power Group (CGN), the world’s third largest, and China’s […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!