DESIGNATED NEWS RELEASE
VANCOUVER, BC, Feb. 7, 2023 /PRNewswire/ – Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ: UROY ) (TSXV: URC) (" URC " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce the completion of its previously announced acquisition from Anfield Energy Inc. (" Anfield ") of a portfolio of royalties on U.S. projects consisting of: U.S. Conventional Mining Royalty Portfolio: a 2% net smelter return royalty on portions of the San Rafael Project, located in Utah, USA and operated by Western Uranium & Vanadium Corp.;
a 2 – 4% sliding scale gross value royalty on portions of the Whirlwind Project, located in Colorado and Utah, USA and operated by Energy Fuels Inc. (" Energy Fuels "); and
a 1% gross value royalty (applicable to uranium and vanadium sales) on portions of the Energy Queen Project, located in Utah, USA and operated by Energy Fuels.U.S. In-Situ Recovery […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!