RHJ Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ: UROY ) is trying to bring the royalty and streaming model, which has been successful in other commodities, into the uranium space. Being a first mover into a particular business segment could prove to be an advantage, but on the other hand, the first years are usually challenging. As such, UROY is yet to start receiving meaningful revenues from its existing agreements, and there’s uncertainty about when that will happen with some projects. The ones that are in production, don’t appear to have the potential to bring significant cash, either. While the 1.5Mlbs of U 3 O 8 on the balance sheet gives a direct link to uranium prices, their market value is only a fraction of the EV. Overall, I think that given the current stage of the business development, UROY is not the best way to get uranium exposure. Company overview
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content