This should have actually have no influence in the spot price bec it was well known that Covid was the reason thar Cameco had to stop into production. The analyst forgets as well that many companies will not start mining Uranium again unles the spot price moves at least to 55/60 Euros. Bear also in mind that it takes month to restart a Uranium mind. Also many new reactors are being built and until 2025 the need for Uranium will run up much higher. Taht is reason why the uranium stocks starting to move up. If there would be so much on the spot market left…it would have been easier for Cameco to buy on the spot market and resell…so one has to wonder why.they decided to restart the production. Long term contracts are setup for higher prices and are different from spot price.
@diewolfsschanze I normally read your […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content