TSX Trading symbol: U
TORONTO, Dec. 7, 2020 – Uranium Participation Corp. ("UPC") (TSX: U) reports its estimated net asset value at November 30, 2020 was CAD$668.7 million or CAD$4.93 per share. As at November 30, 2020, UPC’s uranium investment portfolio consisted of the following: (View PDF version) (in thousands of Canadian dollars, except quantity amounts) Quantity Fair Value Investments in Uranium:
Uranium oxide in concentrates ("U 3 O 8 ") 16,008,373 lbs $ 611,231 Uranium hexafluoride ("UF 6 ") 400,000 KgU $ 50,304
$ 661,535 U 3 O 8 fair value 1 per pound: – In Canadian dollars 1 $ 38.18 – In United States dollars $ 29.45 UF 6 fair value 1 per KgU: – In Canadian dollars 1 $ 125.76 – In United States dollars $ 97.00 1 Fair values are month-end spot prices […]
Click here to view original web page at www.goldseiten.de
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!