New York, April 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Uranium Ore Global Market Report 2023" – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06320380/?utm_source=GNW
Major players in the Uranium Ore market include Cameco, Rio Tinto Group, BHP Billiton Ltd., Paladin Energy, and Energy Resources of Australia.
The global uranium ore market will grow from $0.79 billion in 2022 to $0.82 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The uranium ore market is expected to grow from $1 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 5.0%.
The Uranium Ore market includes […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!