In our recent analysis of the uranium market Uranium Market Outlook 2023 & 2024 , we identified two critical data points that could shape the future of this vital energy commodity: the spot uranium price reaching $60 and the URA ETF flirting with the $24 mark. These levels have been the focus of uranium investors and industry experts alike, and now, as the market tests these crucial thresholds, there’s a sense of anticipation in the air.
Interestingly, the uranium market is now testing these breakout levels. The charts suggest that this breakout is for real, even though a small pullback might occur in September. We believe that, ultimately, short or medium term, the uranium market will break out in 2023 . Spot Uranium at $60: A Significant Milestone
Spot uranium prices have been on the rise, steadily inching closer to the $60 mark. This level is more than just […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content