Uranium Energy (UEC) closed at $3.07 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.33% move from the prior day. This move outpaced the S&P 500’s daily loss of 0.2%. Elsewhere, the Dow lost 0.59%, while the tech-heavy Nasdaq lost 1.54%.
Prior to today’s trading, shares of the uranium mining and exploration company had gained 14.18% over the past month. This has outpaced the Basic Materials sector’s loss of 2.2% and the S&P 500’s gain of 4.14% in that time.
Uranium Energy will be looking to display strength as it nears its next earnings release. On that day, Uranium Energy is projected to report earnings of -$0.02 per share, which would represent a year-over-year decline of 166.67%.
For the full year, our Zacks Consensus Estimates are projecting earnings of $0 per share and revenue of $113.95 million, which would represent changes of -100% and +391.99%, respectively, from the prior year.It is also important […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content