Uranium Energy (UEC) closed at $2.70 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.1% move from the prior day. This change lagged the S&P 500’s 0.6% loss on the day. At the same time, the Dow lost 0.33%, and the tech-heavy Nasdaq lost 2.87%.
Coming into today, shares of the uranium mining and exploration company had lost 14.42% in the past month. In that same time, the Basic Materials sector gained 7.21%, while the S&P 500 gained 6.22%.
Investors will be hoping for strength from Uranium Energy as it approaches its next earnings release. In that report, analysts expect Uranium Energy to post earnings of -$0.02 per share. This would mark a year-over-year decline of 166.67%.
For the full year, our Zacks Consensus Estimates are projecting earnings of -$0.02 per share and revenue of $113.95 million, which would represent changes of -200% and +391.99%, respectively, from the prior year.Any recent changes to […]
Click here to view original web page at www.nasdaq.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!