JacobH Unlike the price of U 3 O 8 , Uranium Energy Corp.’s (NYSE: UEC ) share price has been on a downward trajectory since early February. And the decline only accelerated after Kerrisdale Capital, an investment management firm, released a Short Report in March, heavily critiquing the company’s management and asset portfolio. The report focused heavily on the size, quality, and stage of development of UEC’s various properties.
In a previous article , I had discussed how UEC needed to bring at least some of its potential productive capacity online within a relatively short timeframe given its high cash burn. I rated the stock a Hold and decided to take a wait and see approach; however, Kerrisdale’s report has prompted me to take a fresh look at the company. In this article, we’ll discuss the report along with UEC’s future prospects. Company Background
UEC is a US-based pre-production uranium […]
Click here to view original web page at seekingalpha.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!