Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX: UEC) has a price-to-earnings ratio that is above its average at 42.17x. and a 36-month beta value of 2.00. Opinions on the stock are mixed, with 6 analysts rating it as a “buy,” 0 as “overweight,” 0 as “hold,” and 0 as “sell.”
The average price predicted for Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) by analysts is $6.85, which is $4.17 above the current market price. The public float for UEC is 358.78M, and at present, short sellers hold a 11.78% of that float. On May 22, 2023, the average trading volume of UEC was 6.42M shares.
Unlock the Hottest Top 10 Penny Stocks Today! Discover Now
Dive into the world of lucrative penny stocks with MarketClub’s groundbreaking "Smart Scan" technology! Get an instant snapshot of the top 50 high volume stocks with a clear direction and outstanding liquidity – in other words, the strongest trending. To unlock […]
Click here to view original web page at newsheater.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!