Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX: UEC) has a price-to-earnings ratio that is above its average at 858.00x. and a 36-month beta value of 1.99. Opinions on the stock are mixed, with 5 analysts rating it as a “buy,” 0 as “overweight,” 0 as “hold,” and 0 as “sell.”
The average price predicted for Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) by analysts is $6.98, which is $2.53 above the current market price. The public float for UEC is 370.85M, and at present, short sellers hold a 7.89% of that float. On August 28, 2023, the average trading volume of UEC was 5.49M shares.
Top 5 AI Stocks to Buy for 2023
The artificial intelligence (AI) revolution is already here. And it’s about to change everything we know about everything. According to Grand View Research, the global AI boom could grow from about $137 billion in 2022 to more than $1.81 trillion by 2030. And […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content