Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) price on Friday, March 04, fall -12.90% below its previous day’s close as a downside momentum from buyers pushed the stock’s value to $3.67.
A look at the stock’s price movement, the level at last check in today’s session was $4.21, moving within a range at $3.95 and $4.24. The beta value (5-Year monthly) was 2.24. Turning to its 52-week performance, $5.79 and $1.88 were the 52-week high and 52-week low respectively. Overall, UEC moved 52.54% over the past month.
The Top 5 Ways to Trade a Potential $800 Billion Metaverse
According to analysts at Emergen Research, the metaverse market could be worth up to $828.95 billion by 2028. When you sign up for our report "The Top 5 Metaverse Stocks to Buy for 2022," you’ll get access to the the five best metaverse stocks in our report, along with a free subscription to DailyMarketAlerts […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content