Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) has a beta value of 2.35 and has seen 9.95 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $725.41M, closed the last trade at $2.93 per share which meant it lost -$0.18 on the day or -5.79% during that session. The UEC stock price is -28.67% off its 52-week high price of $3.77 and 72.01% above the 52-week low of $0.82. If we look at the company’s 10-day average daily trading volume, we find that it stood at 10.19 million shares traded. The 3-month trading volume is 6.03 million shares.
The consensus among analysts is that Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) is a Buy stock at the moment, with a recommendation rating of 1.50. 0 analysts rate the stock as a Sell, while 0 rate it as Overweight. 0 out of 3 have rated it as a Hold, with 3 advising it […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content