Uranium Energy Corp. [AMEX: UEC] closed the trading session at $1.07 on 11/27/20. The day’s price range saw the stock hit a low of $1.04, while the highest price level was $1.13. The company report on November 25, 2020 that Uranium Energy Corp to Present at the H.C. Wainwright Virtual Mining Conference on Monday, November 30th.
Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE American: UEC) “UEC” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that the Company’s President and CEO, Amir Adnani, will present at the H.C. Wainwright Mining Conference on Monday, November 30, 2020 at 2:30 PM ET.
My #1 Stock Trade This Year (HINT: It’s a COVID-19 Play)
Get Ready for my next COVID-19 stock idea. I have been very fortunate in discovering biotech, therapeutic and diagnostic companies within the COVID-19 space, before wall street catches on. Our goal for our members is to get our Alert’s first before the crowd.SponsoredIn addition, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content