Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) is priced at $2.27 after the most recent trading session. At the very opening of the session, the stock price was $2.31 and reached a high price of $2.32, prior to closing the session it reached the value of $2.18. The stock touched a low price of $2.13.Recently in News on June 25, 2021, Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE American: UEC) Creating Interest, Building Portfolio. NetworkNewsAudio – Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE American: UEC) announces the availability of a broadcast titled, “Time to Capitalize on the Net Zero Emission Initiative.”. You can read further details here
Uranium Energy Corp. had a pretty favorable run when it comes to the market performance. The 1-year high price for the company’s stock is recorded $3.67 on 03/16/21, with the lowest value was $1.51 for the same time period, recorded on 01/21/21.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world’s greatest […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content