The price-to-earnings ratio for Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX: UEC) is above average at 40.83x. The 36-month beta value for UEC is also noteworthy at 1.99. There are mixed opinions on the stock, with 6 analysts rating it as a “buy,” 0 rating it as “overweight,” 0 rating it as “hold,” and 0 rating it as “sell.”
The public float for UEC is 358.78M, and at present, short sellers hold a 12.49% of that float. The average trading volume of UEC on May 04, 2023 was 7.07M shares.
Do You Know The Best Place To Find Gains In Volatile Markets?
In today’s chaotic marketplace, the biggest gains will come from some currently-small companies that pass by older, larger businesses still stuck in a pre-pandemic world. The trick is figuring out which small caps will be tomorrow’s winners. That’s why StockWire News has put together a special Wealth Building Report, highlighting 3 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content