Completed two accretive acquisitions, realized profit from Physical Portfolio, and strengthened balance sheet: Industry leading growth with two accretive acquisitions of UEX Corporation ("UEX") and Rio Tinto’s world-class, development-stage Roughrider Project.
Acquired UEX for $192.7 million primarily in UEC stock which is expected to double total resources in all categories in the world-class, politically stable and uranium mining friendly jurisdiction of Canada, leading to the creation of the largest diversified North American focused uranium company.
Welcomed Rio Tinto as a new shareholder with the acquisition of the Roughrider Project for total consideration of $146.2 million comprised of $82.1 million cash and $64.1 million in UEC stock.
Expanded physical uranium purchases to date and contracted deliveries to 5.8 million pounds of North American warehoused uranium ("Physical Portfolio"), resulting in an average cost of ~$38 per pound with various delivery dates through December 2025. Generated revenues of […]
Click here to view original web page at finance.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!