Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE:UEC) price closed higher on Monday, Dec 07, jumping 18.18% above its previous close.
A look at the daily price movement shows that the previous day close read $1.21, with intraday deals fluctuating between $1.2800 and $1.4800. The company’s 5Y monthly beta was ticking 2.1 while its P/E ratio in the trailing 12-month period read 0. Taking into account the 52-week price action we note that the stock hit a 52-week high of $1.29 and 52-week low of $0.35. The stock added 56.64% on its value in the past month. Wake Up Feeling Refreshed with CBD Many CBD users have reported that they fall to sleep quicker and feel more refreshed when they wake up. Stop the tossing and turning and try CBD for an all-natural aid to get a good nights rest.
Continue Reading Uranium Energy Corp., which has a market valuation of $256.57 Million […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content