Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE:UEC) has a beta value of 2.14 and has seen 1,305,935 shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $211.19 Million, closed the last trade at $1.07 per share which meant it lost -$0.04 on the day or -3.6% during that session. The UEC stock price is -20.56% off its 52-week high price of $1.29 and 67.29% above the 52-week low of $0.35. If we look at the company’s 10-day average daily trading volume, we find that it stood at 1.65 Million shares traded. The 3-month trading volume is 1.4 Million shares.
The consensus among analysts is that Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) is a Buy stock at the moment, with a recommendation rating of 1.7. None of the analysts rate the stock as a Sell, while none rate it as Overweight. None out of 5 have rated it as a Hold, with 5 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content