→ "The Most Critical Metal for Global Economies" (Ad) Uranium Energy Arizona State Retirement System boosted its position in Uranium Energy Corp. ( NYSEAMERICAN:UEC – Get Rating ) by 8.0% in the second quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 76,697 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after purchasing an additional 5,692 shares during the period. Arizona State Retirement System’s holdings in Uranium Energy were worth $236,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
Other institutional investors have also recently added to or reduced their stakes in the company. Beaumont Financial Partners LLC lifted its position in shares of Uranium Energy by 19.5% during the 1st quarter. Beaumont Financial Partners LLC now owns 18,400 shares of the basic materials company’s stock valued at $84,000 after acquiring an additional 3,000 shares during the last quarter. Invesco Ltd. lifted its position […]
Click here to view original web page at www.defenseworld.net
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!