Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) price is hovering lower on Monday, June 21, dropping -3.98% below its previous close.
A look at today’s price movement shows that the recent level at last check reads $2.89, with intraday deals fluctuating between $2.85 and $3.04. Taking into account the 52-week price action we note that the stock hit a 52-week high of $3.67 and 52-week low of $0.82. The stock subtracted -6.47% on its value in the past month.
Uranium Energy Corp., which has a market valuation of $690.39 million. Analysts tracking UEC have forecast the quarterly EPS to shrink by 0 per share this quarter, while the same analysts predict the annual EPS to hit -$0.06 for the year 2021 and up to $0.01 for 2022. In this case, analysts estimate an annual EPS growth of 25.00% for the year and 116.70% for the next year.
Staying with the analyst view, there is a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content