NYSE American Symbol – UEC
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, April 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE American: UEC) (the "Company" or "UEC") is pleased to report that it has now secured an additional 705,000 pounds of U.S. warehoused uranium, with delivery dates out to December 2022.
Including the previously announced contracts to acquire 1,400,000 pounds of uranium concentrates, UEC has now entered into additional purchase contracts for a total of 2,105,000 pounds of U 3 O 8 at a volume weighted average price of ~$30 per pound.
The Company is also pleased to announce that it has entered into definitive agreements with institutional investors to purchase an aggregate of 3,636,364 common shares of the Company (each, a "Share") at a purchase price of $3.30 per Share and for gross proceeds of approximately $12,000,000 in a registered direct offering (the "Offering"). The closing of the Offering is expected to occur on […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content