In the last trading session, 7.96 million shares of the Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) were traded, and its beta was 2.43. Most recently the company’s share price was $1.95, and it changed around -$0.07 or -3.47% from the last close, which brings the market valuation of the company to $479.58M. UEC currently trades at a discount to its 52-week high of $3.67, offering almost -88.21% off that amount. The share price’s 52-week low was $0.82, which indicates that the current value has risen by an impressive 57.95% since then. We note from Uranium Energy Corp.’s average daily trading volume that its 10-day average is 4.18 million shares, with the 3-month average coming to 5.40 million.
Uranium Energy Corp. stock received a consensus recommendation rating of a Buy, based on a mean score of 1.70. If we narrow it down even further, the data shows that 0 out of 2 analysts […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content