Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC)’s traded shares stood at 14.42 million during the last session, with the company’s beta value hitting 2.03. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $4.77, to imply an increase of 4.38% or $0.2 in intraday trading. The UEC share’s 52-week high remains $6.60, putting it -38.36% down since that peak but still an impressive 60.38% since price per share fell to its 52-week low of $1.89. The company has a valuation of $1.41B, with an average of 15.83 million shares in intraday trading volume over the past 10 days and average of 14.92 million shares over the past 3 months.
Analysts have given a consensus recommendation of an Overweight for Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC), translating to a mean rating of 1.60. Of 4 analyst(s) looking at the stock, 0 analyst(s) give UEC a Sell rating. 0 of those analysts rate the stock as Overweight […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content