In the last trading session, 3.45 million shares of the Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) were traded, and its beta was 2.42. Most recently the company’s share price was $2.40, and it changed around $0.02 or 0.84% from the last close, which brings the market valuation of the company to $526.90M. UEC currently trades at a discount to its 52-week high of $3.67, offering almost -52.92% off that amount. The share price’s 52-week low was $0.82, which indicates that the current value has risen by an impressive 65.83% since then. We note from Uranium Energy Corp.’s average daily trading volume that its 10-day average is 3.3 million shares, with the 3-month average coming to 4.60 million.
Uranium Energy Corp. stock received a consensus recommendation rating of a Buy, based on a mean score of 1.60. If we narrow it down even further, the data shows that 0 out of 3 analysts […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content