In recent trading session, Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) saw 2.06 million shares changing hands at last check today with its beta currently measuring 2.06. Company’s recent per share price level of $3.66 trading at $0.11 or 3.10% at last check today assigns it a market valuation of $1.35B. That most recent trading price of UEC’s stock is at a discount of -27.05% from its 52-week high price of $4.65 and is indicating a premium of 37.16% from its 52-week low price of $2.30. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 4.3 million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 5.00 million if we extend that period to 3-months.
For Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC), analysts’ consensus is at an average recommendation of a Buy while assigning it a mean rating of 1.70. Splitting up the data highlights that, out of 6 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content