The trading price of Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) closed lower on Tuesday, March 29, closing at $4.54, -4.02% lower than its previous close.
Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $4.32 and $4.76. In examining the 52-week price action we see that the stock hit a 52-week high of $5.79 and a 52-week low of $1.89. Over the past month, the stock has gained 13.78% in value.
Uranium Energy Corp., whose market valuation is $1.34 billion at the time of this writing, is expected to release its quarterly earnings report Dec 14, 2021. Investors’ optimism about the company’s current quarter earnings report is understandable. Analysts have predicted the quarterly earnings per share to grow by $0 per share this quarter, however they have predicted annual earnings per share of $0 for 2022 and -$0.03 for 2023. It means analysts are expecting annual earnings […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content