Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) shares, rose in value on Friday, 07/28/23, with the stock price up by 2.15% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $3.32.
Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $3.25, falling within a range of $3.26 and $3.36. The value of beta (5-year monthly) was 2.06 whereas the PE ratio was 664.00 over 12-month period. Referring to stock’s 52-week performance, its high was $4.65, and the low was $2.30. On the whole, UEC has fluctuated by -2.64% over the past month.
Top 5 AI Stocks to Buy for 2023
The artificial intelligence (AI) revolution is already here. And it’s about to change everything we know about everything. According to Grand View Research, the global AI boom could grow from about $137 billion in 2022 to more than $1.81 trillion by 2030. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content