Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) shares, rose in value on Thursday, July 1, with the stock price down by -4.51% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $2.54.
Actively observing the price movement in the recent trading, the stock is buoying the session at $2.66, falling within a range of $2.44 and $2.68. Referring to stock’s 52-week performance, its high was $3.67, and the low was $0.82. On the whole, UEC has fluctuated by -19.64% over the past month.
As a result, investors might want to see an improvement in the stock’s price before the company announces its earnings report. Analysts are projecting the company’s earnings per share (EPS) to be $0, which is expected to increase to $0 for fiscal year -$0.06 and then to about $0.01 by fiscal year 2022. Data indicates that the EPS growth is expected to be 25.00% in 2022, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content