Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) price closed lower on Monday, May 02, dropping -0.71% below its previous close.
A look at the daily price movement shows that the last close reads $4.25, with intraday deals fluctuated between $4.03 and $4.24. The company’s 5Y monthly beta was ticking 2.06. Taking into account the 52-week price action we note that the stock hit a 52-week high of $6.60 and 52-week low of $1.89. The stock subtracted -8.06% on its value in the past month.
Uranium Energy Corp., which has a market valuation of $1.25 billion, is expected to release its quarterly earnings report Dec 14, 2021. Analysts tracking UEC have forecast the quarterly EPS to shrink by 0 per share this quarter, while the same analysts predict the annual EPS to hit $0 for the year 2022 and up to -$0.03 for 2023.
Revisions to the company’s EPS highlights a short term direction of a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content