The trading price of Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) closed lower on Tuesday, May 02, closing at $2.37, -4.05% lower than its previous close.
Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $2.30 and $2.47. The company’s P/E ratio in the trailing 12-month period was 39.50, while its 5Y monthly beta was 1.99. In examining the 52-week price action we see that the stock hit a 52-week high of $4.91 and a 52-week low of $2.36. Over the past month, the stock has lost -17.71% in value.
Unlock the Hottest Top 10 Penny Stocks Today! Discover Now
Dive into the world of lucrative penny stocks with MarketClub’s groundbreaking "Smart Scan" technology! Get an instant snapshot of the top 50 high volume stocks with a clear direction and outstanding liquidity – in other words, the strongest trending. To unlock this exclusive list, simply provide your […]
Click here to view original web page at stocksregister.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!