Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) price closed higher on Tuesday, 06/01/21, jumping 5.75% above its previous close.
A look at the daily price movement shows that the last close reads $3.13, with intraday deals fluctuated between $3.21 and $3.46. Taking into account the 52-week price action we note that the stock hit a 52-week high of $3.67 and 52-week low of $0.82. The stock added 14.14% on its value in the past month.
Uranium Energy Corp., which has a market valuation of $802.01 million. It is understandable that investor optimism is growing ahead of the company’s current quarter results. Analysts tracking UEC have forecast the quarterly EPS to shrink by 0 per share this quarter, while the same analysts predict the annual EPS to hit -$0.07 for the year 2021 and up to $0.01 for 2022. In this case, analysts estimate an annual EPS growth of 12.50% for the year and 114.30% […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content