Parradee Kietsirikul/iStock via Getty Images Investment Thesis
Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE: UEC ) has been on a rocky path over the past twelve months. Indeed, in the interest of transparency, I’ve been recommending this stock through all its vicissitudes as investors’ attention turned away from the uranium sector.
However, in the past several months, interest has once again returned to the sector as its fundamentals continue to improve. Data by YCharts Cameco Corporation ( CCJ ) is the name that most uranium investors follow. And this has delivered strong returns in the past 3 months. However, UEC stock has outpaced both CCJ and Energy Fuels ( UUUU ).
However, even though there are still some critical blemishes in this investment thesis, I now have significantly more clarity and understanding of the moving parts at play in the uranium sector.Here’s why I believe that right now is a very good time to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content