February 16, 2023 ( Source ) – Ur-Energy Inc. (NYSE American:URG)(TSX:URE) (“Ur-Energy”) announced today the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 34,000,000 common shares and accompanying warrants to purchase up to 17,000,000 common shares, at a combined public offering price of $1.18 per common share and accompanying warrant. The exercise price per whole share purchasable from the exercise of the warrants will be $1.50 per common share, and the warrants will expire three years from the date of issuance. Ur-Energy has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 5,100,000 additional common shares and/or warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 2,550,000 common shares on the same terms. The gross proceeds to Ur-Energy from this offering are expected to be approximately $40.1 million, before deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses payable by Ur-Energy, and assuming no exercise of the […]
Click here to view original web page at investorintel.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!