Lithium rolled relentlessly forward for a long time. But it was not only been stopped in its tracks but pushed backwards in April. Picture: Getty Images Uranium has gone into May with a spring in its step, while lithium looks battle scarred after a steep fall in April. Here are the month’s winners and losers.
For the latest mining news, sign up here for free Stockhead daily newsletters WINNERS
Price: $US53.75/lb Change: +5.91 per centIs this the time uranium finally breaks out of its $US50/lb box?Yellowcake has finally put on a small, measured run, lifting by $US3/lb in the last week of April, after almost four months of stagnation.The conditions for a big lift in uranium prices, akin to that seen in the manic days of the mid-2000s, are re-emerging if you listen to the bulls.The case for the energy commodity is that we are […]
Click here to view original web page at www.adelaidenow.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!