One cannot ignore the unusually large options trading on the stocks of Cameco Co. (NYSE: CCJ) (TSE: CCO) on Thursday, as traders purchased a staggering 384,705 call options. This is an astronomical increase of 1,490% compared to the typical daily volume of 24,198 call options. This has definitely been no small feat in the world of finance and investments.
The market capitalization of Cameco at present stands at $11.52 billion, with a PE ratio of 156.54 and a PEG ratio of 0.47. The beta of the company is 0.94 which implies that it is less volatile than the market as a whole.
The company maintains a prudent financial position evidenced by its low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17 and strong liquidity ratios with a quick ratio of 4.74 and current ratio at 5.92 – this puts investors’ minds at ease.
Looking into its underlying fundamentals, Cameco’s fifty-day moving average price rests at $26.04 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content