NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan – TheNewswire – August 13, 2021 – UEX Corporation (TSX:UEX) (“UEX” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with a syndicate of underwriters led by Sprott Capital Partners (“Sprott”) pursuant to which the underwriters have agreed to purchase 72,950,000 units of the Company (the “Units”) at a price of C$0.29 per Unit on a “bought deal” private placement basis (the “Offering”) for aggregate proceeds of C$21,155,500 to the Company.
Each Unit shall be comprised of one common share in the capital of the Company (each a “Common Share”) and one-half of one Common Share purchase warrant (each a “Warrant”). Each whole Warrant shall be exercisable for one Common Share at a price of C$0.40 at any time on or before the date which is 36 months […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content