The two of them are among the stars of a National Geographic special called "Virus Hunters," which will premier this Sunday at 9:00. I’ve had a chance to watch an early cut, and I’ll tell you, this is one of the scariest but also one of the most inspiring pieces of television journalism that I’ve seen about the pandemic and the issues that we all need to think about.
I should mention that the special that will be on television Sunday is part–linked to November issue of National Geographic, which is all about the COVID-19 pandemic and what it’s meant in America and around the world. Again, the articles are powerful, carefully researched, and quite moving. So, you’ll want to look at that, as well.
I want to start with Dr. Golden and ask you to tell us a little bit about the kind of research you do as a virus […]
Click here to view original web page at www.washingtonpost.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!